C.S.R.D.P soccer club is a proud and supportive non-profit organization, passionately committed to the ongoing development of players and coaches, valued by ourmembers and our communities.
The mission of C.S.R.D.P is to create a positive environment and supportive infrastructure in order to provide members of our community with the opportunity to develop physically, intellectually and socially through the sport of soccer.
To be recognized as a premiere soccer club of choice where every player can expect an optimal learning environment with consistently superior coaching. Training facilities whereby C.S.R.D.P soccer club can continuously demonstrate its leadership training programs.
Our Core Values
- To making decisions in the club based on what’s in the best interest of the players.
- To create a cohesive inclusive club environment.
- To the continued development of coaching through ongoing education.
- To clearly and effectively communicate to all club constituents.
- To promote the growth, as well as the development, of the game in the community.
- To take pride in the growth and development of each and every player’s development.
- To take pride in teaching the value of teamwork, respect and a sense of accountability.
- To ensure a sense of responsibility and contribution to our community.
- Providing the due respect to self and others and maintain the environment of team work, collaboration
- Ensuring the safety of our players, and volunteers.
- Consistently create a fun filled, positive experience for every participant in their respected programs and encourage the development of social aspects of the game
- Always put the best interest of the player above all others
- Promote sportsmanship, respect, and sensi tivity to the other players, coaches, parents, and referees
- Enhance player self esteem, confidence, emotional development and overall character
- Provide equal access to the highest quality and most appropriate of programs of devel opment for both girls and boys
- Provide an environment for coaches to develop skills and techniques needed to teach the game of soccer;
- Be a constructive contributor to the better ment of our community